Yesterday morning both Luca and I woke up startled. We had both been having a dream that we lost each other. We started the day with some cuddles.
Yesterday as I drove I was extra careful watching for the deer and elk on the side of the road, careful not to look at the beautiful sunset for too long.
Last night at bedtime the other three went off to bed earlier. Luca and I ended the day with some cuddles.
That night was the kind of night I spent time in each kids bed. No complaints, just cuddles.
3. We took a mini-break to Canmore as a family. We did some x-country skiing at the Canmore Nordic Center, some swimming and just hung out. It was wonderful!
4. Nollie, Luca and I did our first x-country ski lopet. The girls each did the 1km and I did the 11km, more than twice the distance that I have skied previously.
5. Curt has been busy in the shop and hopes to be putting up the remainder of the trim starting later this weekend. Some day our house will be finished!
6. Finley has been busy. He loves to grab a hand-full of clothes from his drawer and get himself dressed. He is a chatty little boy and talks more and more every day.
7. The diamond just fell out of my ring, like right now, and I found it.