Christmas Music

|
I accidentally started listening to some Christmas Music today....and I liked it.  I really didn't intend to get Christmasy yet.   As a rule I don't pull out the decorations until December.  I wanted to listen to some music today so I opened ITunes, picked a Frank Sinatra song, clicked on the Genius button to make me a play list, then walked away.  After not to long the Christmas songs started to sneak in there and before you know it I was thinking about baking shortbread cookies, butter tarts & wrapping presents.  I think I am ready to start bringing out some more Christmas music and maybe even some decorations, after all it is only a week away from December.  Close enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I have been thinking about christmas for the last three weeks already.

JD

Marilyn said...

I have a large recipe for shortbread (with chocolate flakes inside) that I am going to make and I am planning on sharing.

gramma b.

Anne at Film and Thread said...

I love Christmas music and start listening WAY too early!

Thanks for stopping by my blog giveaway!

Leslie said...

thanks for coming to my blog and entering the giveaway. good luck

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Add This