Pages

Story Time

|
Nollie is really into making & telling stories right now.  Every picture she draws or paints needs a discription written on it by me.  Sometimes I will make a book, stapling several pages together and give it to her to draw her own story.  Here is her latest book:

Lucy Liked Mommy's Garden & She Had To Go Pee
When Lucy liked mom's garden and she had to go pee.
She peed in the potty all by herself.
"I did it, I did it, yeah, yeah, yeah."
She got her nose caught in the net when she was playing outside soccer ball.
She went back home.
She did a craft.
Lucy came back to Nollie & Luca's house.
Waverly got out of Mommy's tummy.


I love it, I can barely get through reading it aloud without laughing though.

4 comments:

kdh said...

Adorable!! Their imaginations never cease to amaze me! I love listening to Grace "read" a book that she's never seen before...and to hear her interpretation of the stories she has read!!

Unknown said...

maybe Nollie needs her own blog!

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

This is hilarious!

Thanks for entering my giveaway, and good luck! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh my god that was hilarious - I thought it was just funny until i got out of the last line. jd

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Add This