Pages

Happy 3rd Birthday Luca!

|
Luca had a wonderful Birthday yesterday.  She was so excited to be THREE!  The first thing she asked when she woke up (after "am I three") was "can we eat the cake now" which she continued to ask all day.  She sang Happy Birthday to You to herself all day as well.  When we had an hour to kill in town and I asked her what she wanted to do she said with out a doubt "go to the pet store" and so we did  and the animal she wanted to see most was the big spider.

We had the Grandparents, Great Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins over for supper and cake.  Luca did a wonderful job of sharing all the birthday duties such as opening her birthday presents and blowing out the candles with her sister and cousins.  It was a great day!



Luca at three years old...

Her favorite shirt is her soccer shirt (below) that my mom brought back from Italy.  She wears that blue jersey every week, sometimes more.  If she is not wearing that she is likely wearing a dress.

Luca has sensitive eyes and I have to be sure to have sunglasses with me at all times.  She has even requested sunglasses while sitting inside with the sun shining through the window.
Luca is a little helper, especially for Nollie, if Nollie is supposed to do something and isn't doing it Luca will come to the rescue and do it for her.

Luca is also a fighter and her temper tantrums can last especially the "I can do it" kind.


Luca loves to play catch and is good at the catch and the throw.

Luca is afraid of spiders but I'm impressed with her desire to face her fears by always looking at the big ones in the pet store.


 Luca is the egg cracker in our house.  She loves to crack the eggs when we are baking.  Although it may look unconventional and she gets messy fingers I actually have to pick less shells out of her eggs than I do my own.

Luca's job before we go anywhere is to fill the water bottles, such a big help.  I can get alot of running around done while she is standing at the cooler filling them.


Luca asks for a "May-Sa-Geen" (Magazine) every time we are in the van.  I don't correct her 'cause it sounds so cute and I know a day will come when it will just be Magazine and not May-Sa-Geen.

Luca loves her blanky and although she doesn't carry it with her everywhere if she is upset or tired she will request it.


 Happy Birthday to my first little red head, Luca!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Add This