Pages

Pinterest Inspired – Girls Hair

|

Oh, how I love Pinterest and with the hours I put into browsing and pining photos it’s nice to show off some of the things Pinterest has inspired me to do.

For my Brother-in-Law and now Sister-in Law's wedding this weekend I decided to try something fun with the girl’s hair.  Of course Pinterest is where I found these great hair ideas.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERALuca got the Double Twist Hearts. I followed the tutorial on Adopt a 'Do,  there is even a video.  I didn’t have a Topsy Tail Tool so I made my own by folding a pipe cleaner in half  to make a loop.  I put some tape around the ends of the pipe cleaner so the wire wouldn’t catch on her hair.  The hearts were super easy to do and looked really cute.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERANollie’s was called Lattice Ponytails and I found the picture on She Does Hair.  Nollie does not enjoy getting her hair done so there was a lot of screaming and complaining as we completed the 6 separate ponytails and twists but it turned out.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERANo Pinterest required for Wavy’s ‘do.  Just two cute ponytails.

 

For more ideas  Follow Me on Pinterest

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Add This