Pages

TV Turnoff Week

|
.

Just a heads up for those that don't know.  It is TV Turnoff Week, April 19-25, 2010.

When we moved into this house we decided against getting satellite TV and where we live no satellite means no TV.   I had initially said that it was for a year ,so that we could concentrate on finishing the house but now, nearly two years later,  we have no plans of changing.  We do still spend some time in front of the screen.  The girls watch a DVD most days, Curt & I enjoy watching quite a few movies, Curt likes video games and I'm all about reading the entire internet, so this week is for us too.

I challenge you to partake in this TV Turnoff Week.  It is supposed to be a nice weather here so get outside.  If you need something to do come on over to my house or meet me at the new library on Wednesday, I think we're going to check it out.

I know for me it is not TV that is my problem but the computer so I'm giving myself 30 min in the morning this week and that is it.   I''m turning the computer off now, goodbye.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Add This