Pages

Goodbye 20's Hello 30

|
Today is my 30th Birthday, Happy Birthday to Me!

A decade in review:

Age 20:
  • Don't remember, kidding... partly
  • University
  • P-A-R-T-Y
  • Was Renting my first apartment in Downtown Edmonton with my lovely friend Vanessa
Age 21: 
  • More University, more party, more living downtown with V
  • Completed my BSc in Biology, Specializing in Genetics
  • Retired for a summer (I mean there was only so much time you could spend looking for a job right)
  • Took an international trip visiting England, Holland, Belgium and France
  • Got myself a job 
  • Moved with Vanessa & Jess to a 3 bedroom apartment with a washer & dryer
  • Got my first car
Age 22:
  • Continued living with V & Jess
  • Worked as Plant Manager at a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
  • Got engaged to my lovely man
Age 23
  • Continued working in various positions at the same pharmaceutical company
  • Lived a bit with Murray & Jess
  • Bought our first house
  • Renovated the basement
  • Had various friends & family live with us
  • Built our first garage
  • Got Married to my lovely husband 
Age 24
  • Had my Brother & Sister live with us
  • Finished renovating the basement
  • Worked as Office Manager & Quality Assurance Manager at a Pharmaceutical company
  • Got pregnant
Age 25
  • Moved away to Provost buying our first acreage 
  • No longer working
  • Had massages every month
  • Sewed a lot of diapers
  • Got two dogs
  • My first garden
  • Had my first beautiful baby girl
  • Play groups
  • Started to blog
  • Quiet & peaceful year
Age 26
  • Obsessed over Nollie
  • Became an Auntie
  • Bought the truck
  • Moved back to DV
  • Had my second beautiful baby girl
  • Started building our own house
Age 27
  • The year of the house build, that's all we did, really that is it
  • Became a minivan mama
  • Moved into our new house just before Christmas
    Age 28
    • Continued working on the house as we live there
    • Started some landscaping
    • Built a shop
    • Had our third beautiful baby girl
      Age 29
      •  Momed
      • Started cross country skiing
      • Gardened my brains out
      • Volunteered on the Swim Club Executive

        There you have it, a snippet of my last decade.

        Bring it on 30, I'm excited to see what you've got for me!
        blog comments powered by Disqus
        Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

        Add This