Pages

Stay Out of the Stores

|
We went so the city shopping for skis earlier this week.  We had a purpose for going into the store but once we were there I felt the pull towards the clearance section, I would just take a peak on the way by.  Soon I was sizing up clothes as if I NEEDED to buy some shirts that had been marked down to $50 or maybe a new jacket marked down to some price that is way out of my price range.  I didn't need any new clothes and before I walked into the store I wouldn't even say I wanted any new clothes.  Maybe it was the excitement of shopping with no kids or simply that it was a SALE but I was ready to B-U-Y.  Luckily I came to my senses before I got anything to the till.  I took it as a reminder that the best way NOT to spend any money is to just STAY OUT of the stores.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Add This