Pages

Another Weekly Update

|
  • We finally called for our final electrical inspection and other than a couple small things to fix up that is complete.
  • 94%.  That's what the bank says we are right now, they can't just give us the extra 3% so we can close our effin mortgage.  Friday was not a good day when we heard this and we were about ready to just quit everything.  Still a touchy subject in this house.
  • Curt got his first golf game of the year in and the girls and I got to visit with friends.  This helped us not to think about the above on Saturday.
  • We enjoyed a beautiful Saturday & Sunday working outside in the yard.
  • We got our lawn all seeded Sunday just before it started to rain & snow.
  • We took a giant, double load of garbage to the dump, including the crate of garbage that has been in our back yard since fall.
  • What would May long be without snow.

  • The snow allowed us to burn the growing pile of scrap wood in our back yard.
  • Curtis told me to look the other way while he threw a number of items I would not normally allow him to burn on the fire.  Although I didn't like the pumes of black smoke I was relived to see the stuff go.
  • We spent Sunday evening and Monday organizing and sorting through the garage and basement.  It is so nice to have all the tools in one place, why couldn't we have done this earlier.  Now maybe we will be able to find what we are looking for.
  • I'm busy prepping for our garage sale this weekend, so much to do for tomorrow.
  • The basement is looking really good, I'm finally getting somewhere, much better than this.  I'll try to post some photos next week when I finish getting it cleaned up and all the garage sale stuff is out of there.
  • I had my first shower in our bathroom since we finally got the shower fixture installed.
  • Of course the girls are doing great, they play together so well and they love to be outside.  The snow, wind, rain it doesn't bother them, just let them out the door.  By the end of the day they are grubby, grubby, grubby, but I know they had fun.

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Add This