Pages

Morning Run

|
For the last 6 days I have gotten up at 6:30am to go for a run. I'm not quite sure exactly what it was that got me started on this. Was I inspired by watching the biggest loser, was it that the Dog Whisperer says that the dogs should have to work for their food and thus go for a walk before getting it. Or maybe it was the new form fitting work out pants that I made that didn't look all that great clinging to my thighs (they're not quite ready for the 4-way stretch). Regardless of the reason, I got out there and I feel great, endorphans are a wonderful thing! What is it twenty something days to make a habbit?

Here's a photo of Nollie last night trying to eat her feet.
I think I have more pictures of her naked than with clothes on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you getting out there running! I got a nice suprise in the mail this week, the cutest darn baby youve ever seen.......(no no no.......no one sent me a baby, i got the picture of Nollie)
Thanks so much for the pics, i will call you this weekend
Love aunty Courtney (big mamma c)

Anonymous said...

Marci
Thank you so much for the pictures of you,Curtis and Nollie. What a beautiful baby.
Also thank you for giving me this blog site. I have really enjoyed reading about whats going on in your life. All these new forms of communication are great.
Aunt Esther

Anonymous said...

work it marci! i love how good you feel after a really good workout, endorphins are indeed crazy things,
jess d.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Marsha! Send some of that motivation my way! As soon as the snow hits, the only endorphins I make are the ones that move my hand from the couch to the popcorn bowl. Although I am going to escape the cold tonight and take in some hot yoga.

The pictures & stories are so enjoyed, oh and thank you for the card and pictures. They are too cute! Great photographer...

Glad you're heading home for Christmas, we're heading to Manitoba!

Smooches,

VG

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Add This